Covid Safe Chauffeur Services
At KNIGHTS CHAUFFEURS, we want to make every journey safe. Public transport is statistically proven to be a high risk environment for contracting the virus. For those who need to travel to meetings, functions and offices, while effectively removing the risk of coming into contact with potential carriers of the virus on trains, tubes, buses or taxicabs, we have integrated the following measures into our service:
- The installation of the Airbubbl Air Filtration Unit by Airlabs into our vehicles. Filtration removes airborne coronavirus particles that can linger in the air for up to 3 hours after an infected person has left the vehicle. The Airbubbl removes more than 95% of airborne viruses and particles, and produces over 30,000 litres of clean air every hour. It SUBSTANTIALLY reduces the risk of exposure, effectively disinfecting the air in the vehicle.
- A maximum of two passengers to be permitted in our S-class saloon cars, and a maximum of five passengers to be permitted in our V-class people carriers.
- The removal of newspapers and magazines, bottled water, tissues, and any other accoutrements normally associated with our chauffeur service. Antibacterial hand sanitiser will still be provided for those who wish to use it.
- The sanitising/wiping down of each vehicle after every use (using antibacterial spray and anti bacterial wipes).
- A "no handshake" policy.
- A polite request for passengers to wear a mask if possible, and for the driver also to wear a face mask if required by the passenger.
KNIGHTS CHAUFFEURS - professional, discreet, secure AND safe.
For more details, please get in touch by email or call us.